The following step-by-step video tutorial is designed for artists who want to create a video slideshow of their artwork, complete with music soundtrack. You can then share your video on YouTube, your blog, or social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus and more. The (free) software used in this video is Windows Live Movie Maker.
This tutorial is a companion to my “Getting Technical: Video Simplified” article in the current Jan/Feb 2013 issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. I hope you enjoy it!
Sources of Legal Music:
You can also view a sample artwork showcase video created in Windows Live Movie Maker below:
P.S. Did you create a video showcase of your artwork? Please share a link in the comments below — I’d love to see what you have created!
- Music Lovers’ Artwork Series – Video
- Tutorial: Friendly & short Google Plus link for artists
- Tutorial: The making of a Wee Planet…
- Tutorial: Installing PhotoShop Brushes
- Craftgawker Feature – Wee Planet Tutorial